Almost everything they said about the benefits of ‘the-you-know-what’… have proved incorrect.
1) Once you get ‘the-you-know-what’… you can’t get infected
2) Once you get ‘the-you-know-what’… you can’t spread the virus
3) Masks don’t help (Fauci, the CDC, the US Surgeon General)
4) They said ‘the-you-know-what’… immunity was much stronger than natural immunity…(but studies now show the opposite is true.)
5) Breakthrough infections are rare
6) The folks who got ‘the-you-know-what’… don’t get seriously ill or die…(We’ll see over time how that claim holds up but some data out of other countries like the UK published data, prior to March of 2022, indicating whether the hospitalized and dead from Covid got ‘the-you-know-what’ or didn’t…showed this claim does nor completely hold up) We’ll hopefully see more data on this going forward.
Meanwhile, the campaign demonizing those who didn’t get ‘the-you-know-what’… has been mostly based on incorrect data…and often just plain ignorance. Frankly, it’s been ugly at times.
Here are some examples…